Thursday, December 27, 2012

{Technology Resolutions}


I'm linking up with Katleen at Growing Kinders for her Resolution Linky!
Man, do I have some technology resolutions this year.

Professional Resolutions:
+ Find some killer LA apps to use with our class iPads

+ Add more tech friendly options to our spelling menu boards
+ Learn how to make my products even better on TPT.
+ Start a blog and use it to be more connected to the education community.


Personal Resolutions:
+ Update my iPhone. Mine just went kaput and I need a new one, ASAP.

+ Get a better camera sometime this year and learn how to use it.

My overall goal for technology for this school year is to incorporate it more. It's very easy to plan out my lessons, get everything ready and then not spice them up or make them better with the technology that is available.

I also really want to make blogging work. I gave it try over the summer and I think that if I make sure to dedicate some time to it, that the return will be amazing.

Thank you for stopping by. 
See you tomorrow for my favorite, organization!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! :)