Friday, February 8, 2013

{Valentine's Day Weekend Sale}

I'm having a 10% off sale this weekend in my Teachers Pay Teachers shop.
Keep that in mind if you have wish listed anything recently :)
I actually have a Valentine's Writing Activity that I will be posting this weekend, and don't forget about my Spring Fever Writing Pack, which has Valentine's activities and more!


Have a great weekend!
TGIF!

{PS}
 I switched around a couple of my groups and I have small pockets of kids working on fluency, phonics and word work. I did it after seeing my Aims score drop off during the Winter Benchmark. If you see anything around that would fall in this category for second or third graders, please send it my way! I'm trying to get together a fluency bin for a couple of my boys. Thanks ahead of time, I know I'll be searching all weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! :)