Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday Made It #7

Watch out!
My second #MMI in a row...
I'm linking up with Tara again and I don't have much to share this week, but it's still something that has been hanging out on my to do list ALL SUMMER. The best part about this Monday Made It is that it cost me approximately $10. WINNING.

I made some a ton, of crate covers. I got a little crate crazy. These are the two that I started putting together this weekend. I'm planning on making it up to school at the end of the month and having these done at home is just smart. Work smarter, not harder, right? That's what I tell my kids!
These neon crates are less than $4 at Wal-Mart. They're even cheaper than the ones at Target, and the colors are much more appealing... in my opinion.

I had the orange ribbon at home, and the bottom ribbon I picked up at Wal-Mart, too.
I had the page protectors and I made the crate covers and printed them on card stock.

Sorry the pictures are so awful, the lighting in our living room is terrible!

Well, there you have it! If you're interested in NOT making crate covers, go check out the ones I made. There's pretty much anything you could want in the pack AND some blank templates!


This one HARDLY counts as a "made it," but it is something I did this week to make the school year go a little more smoothly. I saw someone on IG washi tape their weeks (trimesters) in the Erin Condren Teacher Planner. I thought that was a great idea, so I did mine for our four quarters. I love how it turned out! It looks really nice when you look at the planner from the side. Nice and colorful!



Don't forget to link up with your Monday Made It!








8 comments:

  1. Love the bright and colorful crates and crate labels! I need to make some for my class for this school year. Off to Walmart I go!
    www.pocketofpreschool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those labels on the crates. I have journal bins, and I think I will do the same thing.
    Thanks
    Sarah
    Kovescence of the Mind

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have these big black milk crates that we used when we moved...I might spray paint them and add a cute crate cover like yours to make them pretty- thanks for the idea!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of crate covers! They look adorable :)

    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those crate covers are awesome! They're in my TpT cart right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! :)