Monday, March 4, 2013

{This & That on a Monday}

Hey guys!
Things are getting heavy over here, but have no fear! I have a couple of projects up my sleeve AND a couple of personal days I plan on taking advantage of. We have OAA, Spring Break, 3rd Grade Dodgeball Tournament, A Reds Game Field Trip, A Town Tour Field Trip and so much more before the end of the year. 
This is the time where it all starts FLYING BY!

Here's a look at what I've been up to:
I started reading an old favorite. I LOVE books written around the Civil War and then after during the Civil Rights Movement.. My favorite two time periods, by far.

I've been sulking because my Much Ado About You planner will be up this summer. Technically I already have another waiting to take it's place, but I'm just really glad that Emmy may have found a way to get this planner business going again. 
Erin Condren, who? I don't want a 50 lb. planner.

Looking ahead!
I have a 31 Party this weekend (super excited!!!)
I'm planning on making my nails look pretty before Parent Teacher Conferences Thursday
I also need to make my door look pretty... Tune in later this week for more on that. 
I'll give you a hint, we're taking pictures of everyone wearing "shades."
And I have much more organizing to do!

If you're getting ready for St. Patrick's Day, check out these two activities in my story for some interactive and creative writing fun!
Have a good week girls!


These will be a nice little break from testing. We already did the Valentine writing activities in the Spring Fever pack and we'll be doing the Lucky Me packet during our class party!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! :)