Thursday, January 24, 2013

{TGITH}

Thank Gersh it's Thursday...
I wanted to pop in and show you this picture that makes me so happy:
Be still my school supply loving heart...
Mr. Sketch Stix and Neon colored Poly Zip Envelopes!

Speaking of getting organized in style, I just updated one of my favorite things in my shop, my Chevron Teacher Binder Covers!
This pack used to have only ten covers in it and now it has FIFTY??
What? Book em Dan-o! 
Just a little Molly Shannon SNL reference.


Anyways, the covers are super cute and they cover just about everything you could imagine. I printed mine on card stock and slid them in page protectors in my big ol' binder!
Go check them out and Happy Friday tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! :)